What is Chiropractic Care?
- Chiropractic is a hands-on therapy that corrects imbalances involving muscles, joints and ligaments.
- These imbalances place stress on the body and may cause discomfort and pain.
- A chiropractic adjustment is a safe controlled thrust applied to any joint, often the spine, to restore motion and relieve pain, stiffness and discomfort.
- It is a specialized procedure perfected over years of chiropractic training at an accredited college.
Conditions commonly treated by chiropractors
Before beginning treatment, Dr. Tracy Leach will take a thorough history and examination to find the cause of your symptoms and prescribe an appropriate management plan. The following conditions are among those that may be relieved with chiropractic care:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Pain, numbness and/or tingling in the extremities
- Whiplash injuries, including ICBC claims
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip and knee pain
- Foot problems
This is not an exhaustive list, and the best way to determine if chiropractic care can help you is to schedule an appointment for a consultation. In some instances X-rays may be required to determine the diagnosis.